Subject: Ed: First survey for the Roadmap towards phasing out animal testing for chemical safety assessment
From: "RA MSO" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "MSO \(Arhiiv\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2025 15:31:25 +0200

Tere

Saadame teile kirja edasi.

Tervitades

Maarika Ojala

Ravimiamet

meditsiiniseadmete osakond

spetsialist

Tel 737 4140

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Nooruse 1

50411 Tartu

 <http://www.ravimiamet.ee/> www.ravimiamet.ee

Selles e-kirjas sisalduv teave (kaasa arvatud manused) on mõeldud 
ametialaseks kasutamiseks ning seda võivad kasutada vaid e-kirja 
adressaadid. E-kirjas sisalduvat teavet ei tohi ilma saatja selgelt 
väljendatud loata edasi saata ega mis tahes viisil kolmandatele isikutele 
avaldada. Juhul, kui Te olete saanud käesoleva e-kirja eksituse tõttu, 
teavitage sellest koheselt saatjat ning kustutage e-kiri.
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted may contain confidential and 
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and permanently 
deleting what you have recieved. Any dissemination or use of this 
information by a third person without permission is prohibited and may be 
illegal.

Saatja: [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: esmaspäev, 6. jaanuar 2025 17:10
Adressaat: [email-masked]
Teema: RE: First survey for the Roadmap towards phasing out animal testing 
for chemical safety assessment

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleague,

We hope this email finds you well. This is a reminder email about the 
European Commission and WSP’s stakeholder survey, which aims to support the 
development of a roadmap towards phasing out animal testing for chemical 
safety assessments.

If you have already submitted your response, thank you for your valuable 
input. If not, we encourage you to participate and share your insights. The 
survey remains open until 18:00 CET on 17 January 2025 and can be accessed 
here: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/Animal_testing_phase_out_CSA_roadmap_survey_1_2024> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/Animal_testing_phase_out_CSA_roadmap_survey_1_2024. 
We welcome your contributions to inform this important policy initiative.

Best regards,

Marco Fabbri

From: GROW NON ANIMAL TESTING
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2024 9:52 AM
To: GROW NON ANIMAL TESTING <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: First survey for the Roadmap towards phasing out animal testing for 
chemical safety assessment

Dear Sir or Madam,

We hope this email finds you well. The consultancy WSP is currently 
supporting the European Commission with a project related to chemicals 
policy, and we are reaching out to you based on your expertise in the topic.

This project is supporting the development of a roadmap towards phasing out 
animal testing for chemical safety assessments. The roadmap will aim to 
accelerate the development, validation, regulatory acceptance, and uptake of 
non-animal test methods for chemical safety assessment across sectors and 
regulatory areas. This will contribute to the transition to more sustainable 
and ethical practices in the EU. More information on the project can be 
found in the attached background document.

As part of this project, we are seeking your views on what should be 
included and/or considered in the development of the roadmap. This is an 
opportunity for you to help steer the development of the roadmap and let us 
know how the roadmap might affect you. The consultation activities 
undertaken in this project build on the call-for-evidence launched in 
September 2024 by asking more specific questions to specific stakeholders.

The first consultation activity for the project is a stakeholder survey 
which has been launched here: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/Animal_testing_phase_out_CSA_roadmap_survey_1_2024> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/Animal_testing_phase_out_CSA_roadmap_survey_1_2024

We are inviting you to respond to the survey, which includes some mandatory 
questions, with optional questions if you have more information to share. 
The survey will be open until 17/01/2025. As a reminder, this is an 
important opportunity for you to help shape the roadmap.

If you have any questions, please reach out directly to the project team ( 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] and 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]).

Best regards,

Georg Streck